When you hire a dedicated SEO, you are assured that someone is working on the internet marketing of your websites throughout the year. Search Engine Marketing, as we all know is not a one-off effort. Search engines are continually changing their algos, new websites are being added everyday in almost every business segment. You have several times more sites competing for your keyphrases today as you had an year ago. And you will have still more the year after.
The key to success is a website that is designed keeping not just the users and usability in mind but also the search engine algos and behaviors. After all a good site is one that brings in the desired traffic. An appealing site is just that. The final objective of a website is of course to sell, be it tangible goods or services or maybe just create awareness of a concept. That brings in the role of an Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
A good SEO starts from the basics, focuses and builds up on organic results and then continually tracks the performance of the website on the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) , tweaking whenever needed to ensure improved search engine rankings. It is imperative that an Search Engine Optimiser (SEO) updates himself constantly and is in touch with any latest developments in the search engines' world.
There are two ways you can go about SEM of your website. One, outsource your SEO services on project basis. This suits well when you have maybe one or two websites. Of course, an arrangement like this works out much more expensive in the long run as you will have to cough up a monthly charge per website or per keyphrase to maintain your listings.
On the other hand, when you hire an SEO expert with outsource-to-india, you pay for the experts on a monthly basis and can get several sites optimized, submitted, tracked and maintained.
Again, when you have your own SEO specialist, you have complete control over the strategy you wish to follow. It is very common for an SEO firm to use black hat techniques that can quickly get high search engine rankings for your webpages. But these same techniques can get you blacklisted or your webpages moved down on SERPs in case they get detected. With your own SEO, you can ensure that only the ethical practices are followed and no search engine spamming techniques are adopted. No quickfix solutions, only genuine, ethical SEO can create consistent high rankings in the long run.
Responsibilities of SEO
Our SEO specialists follow the processes listed below to create a targeted ethical seo strategy that ensures your website is a winner all the way on prominent search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN ….
- Understanding client’s business
- Keypharse research based on inputs provided by client
- Competition analysis
- Suggest a framework for a winning website. If the website is being built from scratch, then developing the architecture of the site in co-ordination with the project manager or designer/developer as the case may be.
If the site already exists, then suggest changes which are necessary from SEO perspective.
- In case the client’s budget does not allow for all the design/development work or changes suggested, then rework and narrow down keyphrases and target a niche.
- Work with the content developer and optimize content for the webpages
- Work on the web page code optimization
- Manually submit site to search engine directories, search engines and trade boards etc. [Submission to pay search engines charged as per actuals.]
- Track website performance on the SERPs.
- Tweak webpages as and when required
- Continue submission, tweaking and tracking and present fortnightly/monthly reports.
Monday - Friday*: 3:30 - 11:30 GMT
* Excluding National Holidays in India